I don’t know about you, but I am swamped with a million things to do and time to do about one or two. So, blog time is kind of on the back-burner at the moment. For that reason, today I going to be a little different.
I am going to link a whole bunch of my theme song posts, and I want you to pick your favorite, come back here and share which one you like most and why, and then share your favorite post in your social networks. Tomorrow I will look at the comments and the stats for the posts and declare the “All-Time Favorite Theme Song Post.”
Alright, well, check out a few, pick your fave, come talk about it, and then share the link with your friends. Which one do you think will win? 🙂
- (your students are) Holding Out for a Hero
- Here Comes the BOOM!
- Stronger (what doesn’t kill you)
- Why You and I Are Here…You Raise Me Up
- [we and our students are] Meant to Live
- (there can be miracles) When You Believe
- The Final Countdown [to the new school year]
- It’s My Life [and my school year]
- [it’s] The Climb
- (it’s a) Beautiful Day
- What a Wonderful World
- Wavin’ Flag (and teaching our students to do the same)
- This is Your Life [are you who you want to be]
- (I wanna see you be) Brave
- Standing Outside the Fire
- Freedom [when you let it go]
- Change the World
- (you’re gonna hear me) Roar
- Alive (on Monday)
Which will be your theme this week? Why? Share it!
You are awesome! I know you will rock this week. I hope you found a theme song to help you rock it harder! You are amazing and you are making a difference. Keep on teaching, Teacher!